Game activation not shown in Library

by Vaecd

Original Post

Game activation not shown in Library

★★★ Novice

I bought the activation code of RED 3 from a third party. There was a problem in activating the Uprising time. I activated it step by step. After the prompt that the activation was successful, I entered the library to check. I didn't find the Uprising time in the library. I didn't hide any games, but the Uprising time was not included.

Message 1 of 10 (941 Views)

Re: Game activation not shown in Library

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, @Vaecd 

Do you have a code for Red Alert 3 or is it only for Uprising?

Make sure the filter for your games library within the Origin client isn't hiding uninstalled games.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 10 (919 Views)

★★★ Novice

I bought two keys from a third party, one is the RED 3 ontology, and the other is the rising time of the Red 3 expansion. Both keys are also activated. Red 3 appears in the library after activation, But the expansion doesn't appear after I activate it, and I have no habit of hiding games, so I can be sure that I have not hidden any games.

Message 3 of 10 (890 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry  
thank you for your reply. I want to explain some things that may not be clear in the question.
I bought two keys from a third party, one is the RED 3 body and the other is the rise time of the Red 3 extension. Both keys are also activated. After activation, Red 3 will appear in the library, but there will be no expansion after activation, and I have no habit of hiding the game, so I can be sure that I have not hidden any games.
Message 4 of 10 (882 Views)

Community Manager

@Vaecd 

Uprising is a standalone game, however if you purchased an expansion pack you'll need to have the Red Alert 3 base game to play an expansion.

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 10 (864 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yes, I have. What I activate first is the uprising moment, and then Red3. Is it necessary for me to activate Red3 first, and then the uprising moment? So, how can I solve the problem of activation but not in the library? Do I need to buy another key for the uprising?
Message 6 of 10 (833 Views)

Community Manager

@Vaecd 

The order in which you redeem a game in Origin doesn't matter, but if you install an expansion pack prior to the base game that can cause file issues. I recommend uninstalling the games and reinstall the base game first. 

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 10 (820 Views)

★★★ Novice
Before I activated it, there was a set of Red3 in the 17th Command and Conquer The Ultimate Collection. It's not because of this.It's a problem.
Message 8 of 10 (787 Views)

Community Manager

@Vaecd 

We'll need to have an EA Advisor pull up your account to see what game titles you have entitlements for, this way we can make sure they're all working correctly after the code was redeemed. I'm sorry for any trouble this has caused you but confident once we have some eyes on your account we'll be able to fix what is causing this for you.

Contact an EA Advisor here

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 10 (745 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry OK,So what do I need to do here?
Message 10 of 10 (712 Views)