Game Library Empty

by CecePookie18

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Library Empty

★★★ Newbie

Since the new Origin update I have opened Origin and my game library is empty. I don't have the codes from when I purchased all the games as some of them I bought a long time ago. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Origin. 
Any other ideas? 

Thank you in advance!

Message 1 of 5 (738 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game Library Empty

Community Manager

Hey @CecePookie18 it's most likely the case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary account. The best thing to do is log out of your Origin account and then on the sign-in page hit forgot password and enter any email accounts that you may have. If there is an account linked to that email then you will receive an email prompting you to reset your password. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (598 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @CecePookie18 

Have you try this link?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/origin-my-games-list-is-blank/

Game are affiliate to your account so they can't be lost Standard smile.

Message 2 of 5 (692 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @CecePookie18 it's most likely the case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary account. The best thing to do is log out of your Origin account and then on the sign-in page hit forgot password and enter any email accounts that you may have. If there is an account linked to that email then you will receive an email prompting you to reset your password. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (599 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @CecePookie18 has this been fixed for you or are you still seeing issues?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (567 Views)

★★ Novice

That is not the problem. I think there is a virus in the game or Origin. I keep having to verify my game in Sims 4 and /or redownloading them. Now they are all gone. 

Message 5 of 5 (379 Views)