Game Language

by Fedelocoloco1

Original Post

Game Language

★★★ Novice

I can't believe 2019 than I can't change the lenguaje in game or at origin options, to do it I have to uninstall the hole game change the client lenguaje and then re-install it's a joke, dude, I want my origin in Spanish but the audio game in English I don't tolerate the spain spanish I have been playing games in Spain Spanish seen I was a kiddo and now I 2019 in a middle of a informatic revolution I can not change the lenguaje of the game by a simple way u should learn from steam...

For example I am a dude that plays only week ends becouse of job and study, and I was very anxious of playing nfs payback and I lunch it up to realize it was in Spain Spanish and now I can't play it to the next weekend., jees good it's so annoying, pls change

Regards..

Message 1 of 5 (468 Views)

Re: Game Language

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Fedelocoloco1,

A user in this thread was able to change the language without reinstalling the game so it is worth trying the steps they posted to see if it helps your issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-2015/Need-for-Speed-2016-language-change/td-p/5279260

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (440 Views)

★★★ Novice

Dude, re u seriously, u ea official forum guy, are u telling me this seriously, an official ea replay is ..

O just go the regedit, edit code from the machine and there u go mait ez pz lemon squeeze,

No dude I'm not buying that, that's what I'm try to say iU have to make it easier for the user experience.

And getting into the code parameters of the machine it's something hard for some users and dangerous.. if u delate something wrong...

Just talk to the programing team and talk about this idea.

Or just say thanks for ur comment.

Regards have a nice day Standard smile

Message 3 of 5 (432 Views)

Community Manager

In that case @Fedelocoloco1 if you wish to change language and the option to do so is not in the game settings then you will need to reinstall the game and select your preferred language option then.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (422 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok! Thanks!

Regards 

Message 5 of 5 (418 Views)