GEFORCE Now Problem

by Darth_Falkon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GEFORCE Now Problem

★★★★ Novice

Hey

i have a problem. i can't play any EA Game with GEFORCE Now because this origin System sucks. I saw many Topics and no one has a answer to fix this Problem. 

Fix youre Origin System 

Sry for my bad Language. I'm German.

Message 1 of 180 (8,514 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GEFORCE Now Problem

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

Just to provide a final update here, hopefully this has been working a bit smoother for everyone recently. We've had confirmation of the changes that were being looked into throughout this thread so I did want to make sure you were all aware.

NVIDIA and Electronic Arts have been working together to address the issue that some users are seeing “Too Many Computers Have Access This Account…” when launching Electronic Arts games on GeForce NOW. Our fix has been released for all games and most users should no longer see this message or it should happen very infrequently.  

Please send in-app feedback in the GeForce NOW app if you continue to see this message. We strive to give our players the best experience possible and apologize for any disruption this may have caused.

Thanks again for all the feedback and patience folks!

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 172 of 180 (8,233 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey @Darth_Falkon,

If you're running into issues running any particular games with GeForce NOW, I would reach out to Nvidia support or check through their support page here: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce-now/support/

This is not a service we provide support for directly I'm afraid.
Mako.png
Message 2 of 180 (8,478 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Mako @Darth_Falkon This problem is only in EA games and there is no problem when you enter the game from Steam. But when we try to log in more than 3-4 times with Origin, we have this problem. Looks like an Origin related issue.
Message 3 of 180 (8,435 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Mako Nvidia support is sending us here. Someone must get this responsibility. If u change or remove this ''too many machines'' term this problem will be over forever. Please EA change your Origin terms.
Message 4 of 180 (8,410 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Darth_Falkon @MegTill They have locked my topic lol. They won't change or remove this term. So why did they bring their games to GFN or any other cloud gaming systems?
Message 5 of 180 (8,394 Views)

★ Guide
@DoNotHear It's really interesting that they didn't offer any solution and closed the thread. Just like you said, they should have adjusted this security measure to cloud service. If you're not going to make any changes, I wish you hadn't added your game at all.
Message 6 of 180 (8,369 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Mako This problem literally only exists because of EA's DRM. It has nothing to do with Nvidia. You people entered into a partnership with a company providing its users access to games via a cloud gaming service. If YOU didn't realize YOUR DRM is a problem that isn't on Nvidia. It's on YOU to fix the problem for your customers.

Message 7 of 180 (8,354 Views)

★ Guide
@0STAR00 It could have been explained so clearly, you're so right.
Message 8 of 180 (8,338 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@0STAR00 You are soo right. But I believe they won't listen to our screams. Ea and these non-sense terms.
Message 9 of 180 (8,319 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Mako for this problem one solution is to make whitelist for Geforce Now device adresses.
Message 10 of 180 (8,311 Views)