Fut champs server delay

by ragerv22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fut champs server delay

★★ Novice

Game is unplayable, every year you release the game and never do anything to improve server capacity, do you realise how stressed out you make people ? 

People spend their hard earned money on your game and then some people even spend a lot more than that on fifa points and yet you still can't provide them with stable servers to at least enjoy the game, you're one of the longest running franchises I know and you still have this problem however many years later, I think if the people dealing with this were in any other company they would be sacked on the spot, we love football not EA you have a good thing going here dont let it get ruined by ignoring it

P.s. the gameplay is the best in a long time WHEN the servers aren't overloaded 👍👍

Message 1 of 5 (1,097 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fut champs server delay

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @ragerv22. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,077 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @ragerv22. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,078 Views)

★★ Novice

Lmao stop with that, it's the servers, they can't handle the player base, it's at peak times, when new promos come out, when fut champs opens, stop blaming it on people's internet, my internet is absolutely fine!!

Message 3 of 5 (1,074 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Amen. Everytime They make it our problem. Like the whole fifa playerbase is having bad connection😂

Message 4 of 5 (1,032 Views)

★★ Novice

It's infuriating to play isn't it, wish they would just bite the bullet and sort them out 😫🤦‍♂️

Message 5 of 5 (1,026 Views)