Fut champs disconnect

by 123090201

Original Post

Fut champs disconnect

★★ Novice

I was playing fut champions. I was given a penalty and I scored it. My opponent paused then quit the match, I wasn’t even given the win, he even texted me saying how the penalty wasn’t fair. I wasted my time on that match and I could’ve been playing another’s match were I would earn my win.

Message 1 of 5 (681 Views)

Re: Fut champs disconnect

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @123090201.

When issues such as this occur is the game showing as a draw for you?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (513 Views)

★★★ Novice

yeah i have a simillar issue, i just was playinga fut champs game having 3 left and needing 3 to go to gold 2 (so each game is crucial) and i was winning 1-0, suddenly, i get dcd in the middle of a through ball on to probably socre the 2-0 and not that i didnt got a win, or the game didnt count, it gave me A LOSS. this basically ruined this weeks fut hcamps where the rewwards are bigger than ever.

Message 3 of 5 (472 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko yeah i have a simillar issue, i just was playinga fut champs game having 3 left and needing 3 to go to gold 2 (so each game is crucial) and i was winning 1-0, suddenly, i get dcd in the middle of a through ball on to probably socre the 2-0 and not that i didnt got a win, or the game didnt count, it gave me A LOSS. this basically ruined this weeks fut hcamps where the rewwards are bigger than ever.
Message 4 of 5 (471 Views)

Community Manager

I'm looking this thread as it is quite old.

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @Y0N0G1. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (436 Views)