Finding owned expansions (DLC) in Origin

by SuddenTurmoil

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Finding owned expansions (DLC) in Origin

★ Novice

I am interested in buying a DLC bundle but I don't know which parts of it I already own. When I add it yo my cart it tells me how many pieces of it I already own but it doesn't tell me what they are and I cannot find the list of purchased DLC in the games page in my Origin library. Is there a way to know what you own and what you don't for DLC?

Message 1 of 7 (4,713 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Finding owned expansions (DLC) in Origin

Community Manager

Hey @SuddenTurmoil, here is a list of all the content in the  Mass Effect 3 DLC Bundle.

Single-player expansions
• From Ashes
• Leviathan
• Omega
• Citadel
• Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut ending

Multiplayer expansions
• Resurgence Pack
• Rebellion
• Earth
• Retaliation
• Reckoning

• N7 Collector’s Edition Pack – contains four new weapons, alternate outfits and a KEI-9 dog mech.
• N7 Warfare Gear – contains N7 Valkyrie and M-55 Argus assault rifles, and N7 Defender Armour.
• Firefight Pack – contains seven unique weapons for use in the single-player campaign.
• Groundside Resistance Pack – contains seven unique weapons for use in the single-player campaign.
• Alternate Appearance Pack – contains new outfits for Garrus, Liara, EDI and Shepard.
• Mass Effect 3 soundtrack
• Mass Effect 3 digital art book
• Mass Effect Genesis 2 digital comic
• Mass Effect Trilogy exclusive art

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (4,684 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @SuddenTurmoil, good news is that it's actually pretty easy to figure out what you already own.

All you need to do is go to My Game Library and click on the game in question which will bring up another window where you will see a variety of options including to the right of Achievements one marked Extra Content. Click here and you will see a list of all the content you own for that title. For Sims 4  you will have a number of tabs for extra content.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (4,700 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_DarkoThank you, that is what I assumed, but when I looked at my Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe edition it offers to let me buy the digital deluxe upgrade for it (same for my base copy of ME3) so I was confused about it offering to sell me things I already have. Any idea if there is a way to identify what the six already owned pieces are? I am thinking that it is the 5 multiplayer maps (which are free to everyone) and the expansion included with the digital deluxe edition (From Ashes).

Message 3 of 7 (4,690 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SuddenTurmoil, here is a list of all the content in the  Mass Effect 3 DLC Bundle.

Single-player expansions
• From Ashes
• Leviathan
• Omega
• Citadel
• Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut ending

Multiplayer expansions
• Resurgence Pack
• Rebellion
• Earth
• Retaliation
• Reckoning

• N7 Collector’s Edition Pack – contains four new weapons, alternate outfits and a KEI-9 dog mech.
• N7 Warfare Gear – contains N7 Valkyrie and M-55 Argus assault rifles, and N7 Defender Armour.
• Firefight Pack – contains seven unique weapons for use in the single-player campaign.
• Groundside Resistance Pack – contains seven unique weapons for use in the single-player campaign.
• Alternate Appearance Pack – contains new outfits for Garrus, Liara, EDI and Shepard.
• Mass Effect 3 soundtrack
• Mass Effect 3 digital art book
• Mass Effect Genesis 2 digital comic
• Mass Effect Trilogy exclusive art

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (4,685 Views)

★ Novice

Does not work for windows 10

Message 5 of 7 (4,351 Views)

★ Novice
in either mass effect 2 or 3 or Andromeda
Message 6 of 7 (4,350 Views)

Community Manager

What exactly is the issue that you are having @cth6289646?

The more info you share with us the better we can assist.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (4,316 Views)