Re: Fifa wont launch

by jayraj2109

Original Post

Fifa wont launch

★★ Novice

Hey i've seen a few topics on this subject all the help was there pc didnt hit the system requirements 

my graphics card is gtx 1070 and processor is Intel i7 - 7700 3.60 ghz

The problem is i press play and it doesnt even launch it just brings me back to the origin launcher saying to press play again, any help? ty

Message 1 of 5 (738 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Jas0n0wens I'm seeing a number of errors there so the best thing to do is go ahead and run System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files:https://support.microsoft.com/en-ie/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-o...

Let us know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (697 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

hey ty i did what you said and it came up with, system found corrupted files and successfully restored them so i went to launch fifa and it did the exact same thing it shows syncing cloud data then just goes back to origin launcher, after i ran system file checker i restarted and also ran the repair fifa 19 tool on origin and it still didnt fix, i want to get fifa 20 but i dont really want to invest just incase this also happens with that game

Message 3 of 5 (677 Views)

★★ Novice

I got it working for abit while disabling one drive for fifa 19 then it stopped working and it shows me the fifa 19 window but when i click play nothing happens

Message 4 of 5 (638 Views)

★★ Novice

The same thing is happening to me. I reinstalled fifa 18 after almost two years and now the game wont even start and just reverts back to origin again and again. I tried running it with different compatibility settings and also tried clearing all origin cache files. still didnt work.

Message 5 of 5 (412 Views)