Fifa manager 14

by LORDNAPALM74

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa manager 14

★★★ Newbie

I have purchased fifa manager 14 through amazon game direct, payment has been made and says order is processed, but its not showing up in origin, can you help please

Message 1 of 2 (572 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fifa manager 14

@LORDNAPALM74  I've moved your post to the Origin tech section.

If this was a digital purchase (not a hard copy), you should have received a code from Amazon along with the purchase confirmation.  Take that code and register it in Origin:  Sign in, go to My Game Library, and click the button that says Add a Game, then Redeem Product Code.

If you didn't receive a code, please contact Amazon to get it sorted out.  Without a code, either sent to your email or inside the CD case of a hard copy, you can't add the game to your Origin library.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (559 Views)

All Replies

Re: Fifa manager 14

@LORDNAPALM74  I've moved your post to the Origin tech section.

If this was a digital purchase (not a hard copy), you should have received a code from Amazon along with the purchase confirmation.  Take that code and register it in Origin:  Sign in, go to My Game Library, and click the button that says Add a Game, then Redeem Product Code.

If you didn't receive a code, please contact Amazon to get it sorted out.  Without a code, either sent to your email or inside the CD case of a hard copy, you can't add the game to your Origin library.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (560 Views)