Fifa 21 transfer ban

by MichaelJT1507

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 21 transfer ban

★★★ Novice

Hello I think you guys have made a mistake in terms of banning me in the FUT transfer market I work really hard to win coins by playing my matches

I also spend a lot of money Buying Fifa points to open your packs I have spent over £150 in the last week buying your Fifa points I really think you have made a mistake please can you fix this ASAP I have emailed EA but I really need your help ASAP it’s not fair I have been banned when I follow the rules and buy packs to earn coins and play matches 

Message 1 of 12 (1,082 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fifa 21 transfer ban

Community Manager

Hey all, you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 12 (1,052 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
@MichaelJT1507 Good luck bro. I got a transfer ban for no reason. Appealed it and still no reply, it’s been 2 weeks
Message 2 of 12 (1,078 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 12 (1,053 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have done this and they haven’t replied and they haven’t replied

Message 4 of 12 (1,041 Views)

★★★ Novice

They haven’t replied to djkhalid1921 for 2 weeks he said so will I be waiting for 2 weeks it’s not fair I haven’t done nothing wrong surely you can help 

Message 5 of 12 (1,038 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MichaelJT1507 I took a look at your case and can see that you created a case with our team this morning.

You will need to give the team time to investigate and respond.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 12 (1,033 Views)

★★★ Novice

How long will it take for them to respond becuase I don’t wanna wait 2 weeks like others 

Message 7 of 12 (1,019 Views)

★★★ Novice

Could you possibly tell me how long I could be waiting for 

Message 8 of 12 (990 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MichaelJT1507 I can not give a time frame for when our team will respond.

The best thing to do is to be patient and keep an eye on your email.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 12 (987 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ANY UPDATES????????????????? IT'S BEEN A MONTH MR DARKO

Message 10 of 12 (875 Views)