Fifa 21 exe file

by tomtresco

Original Post

Re: Fifa 21 exe file

Community Manager

@tomtresco 

Thanks for following up! Hopefully it doesn't happen again, but if you do see any issues just give me a shout. Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 11 of 21 (986 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent ..... Gone again I`m afraid , I need to download the game once again, the icon has gone blank again saying this shortcut has been moved, which it hasn't . ???????????????
Message 12 of 21 (965 Views)

Community Manager

@tomtresco 

That's really strange. I'm really curious if the game files are still installed somewhere and the Origin client is having trouble finding them, or if they were indeed uninstalled for some reason.

When you've got the chance would you mind sharing a DxDiag so we can take a look? For more information on how to pull one up check out the EA Help website. Once you have the text file please attach it to this thread. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 13 of 21 (944 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent As soon as I get the chance and time I will, Thank you again for your time on this problem
Message 14 of 21 (936 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did it open

Message 15 of 21 (748 Views)

★★ Novice

I am facing the same trouble. But this came just after the latest update on fifa21 regarding the coming fifa22. The worst thing is that it does not allow the game to download even after commanding the download button. It keeps showing the message that ''it seems FIFA21 is not installed'' 

Message 16 of 21 (724 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @BrBsport

Were you able to try clearing the Origin cache to see if that helps for you? If you need more info on how to clear it check out the EA Help website

Let me know if you're still getting the same error message after that. Thanks!

Kent.png
Message 17 of 21 (709 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, thank you. I cleared the cache as per your instructions and tried to reinstall Origin but yet I am getting the same message. Any further support? Thank you again

Message 18 of 21 (676 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @BrBsport

Do you currently have Origin installed on a different storage drive than FIFA 21? If so, would it be possible to install FIFA on the same drive as Origin to see if that makes a difference? 

Kent.png
Message 19 of 21 (641 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello Kent, thank you for the kind support. It is now working well. I did the clear cache for the second time then it displayed that some files were missing in the game. I commanded the game integrity check where it has downloaded the missing file. I am now back to where I belong, thank you so much. 

Message 20 of 21 (636 Views)