Fifa 20 beta Feedback

by W_RaMaDAN_W

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 20 beta Feedback

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA employees 

i hope you are well .. let me introduce myself .. my name is mohamed ramadan .. i play in PS4 and PC platfrom bec of my friends... i played fifa since 13 untill now .. and i quit UT at the end of fifa 15 and played only PRO CLUBS in the beginning of fifa 16 untill now .. iam very upset the lack of care of this mode .. i playing GoalKeeper from 16 until now .. there is alot of bugs especially fifa 19 alot of ball now iam not able to save it and very known the animation bugg on it comes 1 vs 1 .. im very upset .. Not Only mine but lots of Gk in different platforms tiers of lack of care .. i hope my forumes can change something bec i heard that that * animation still there is fifa 20 beta and if it stil iam very sorry to start thinking of pes 2020 bec nothing take seriously here and pes start to make some good moves . At the End ..

thank you ..

my suggestion 

bring back the game play of goalkeeper of fifa 17 and 18 it has bugs but it still better than 19 and has a slightly little control of our goalkeepers when we try to save the ball and has no animation on 1 vs 1 .

Message 1 of 3 (222 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fifa 20 beta Feedback

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us @W_RaMaDAN_W.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (190 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us @W_RaMaDAN_W.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (191 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The player career mode skills stops working after 3 or 4 matches. I've tried restarting career and it still happens. Fake shot which only requires one star skill moves cannot be done. Plz fix this

Message 3 of 3 (148 Views)