FiFa 19 Problems on XBOX One

by Ziltoid2014

Original Post

FiFa 19 Problems on XBOX One

★★ Novice

I can't open any packs. When I try to open up packs it says " It looks like you have some items to deal with" so I click on "OK" and it takes me to my Keep Items menu and there I find a blank item labeled "Unlock". I click on that and immediately I get an error message that reads "There was a problem communicating with the FIFA Ultimate Team Servers. Please try again later." This has been going on for at least 24hrs now. 

Message 1 of 12 (677 Views)

Re: FiFa 19 Problems on XBOX One

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having two issues @Ziltoid2014. For the connection issue I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

For the issue with items to deal with this generally happens when your discard pile is full. What you can try on the Xbox is that you go to assign player and then press B and then select the option to assign later. Can you try that and see if it helps? 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 12 (639 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Darko  My connection is fine. I play squad battles, purchase consumables without any issues. Everything else works fine. It's this one  that blank item that is stuck and holding things up.  

Message 3 of 12 (629 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Darko also I have tried to press B and discard later but it doesn't do anything

Message 4 of 12 (628 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Darko @EA_Darko i now have 5 packs that I can't open up. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and it's still stuck. Did you see the screenshots that I provided??? This is rediculous!

Message 5 of 12 (602 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Ziltoid2014 have you tried the connection troubleshooting steps I posted above? If so can you share the UO Trace that you ran? 

If you have not tried them can you do so now?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 12 (584 Views)

★★ Novice

I've tried everything

Message 7 of 12 (568 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Darko stop focusing on the connection part. It's not the connection. It's this stupid item that's blocking everything! 

Message 8 of 12 (562 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Ziltoid2014 can you please go through the steps I posted above. The fact that you are getting an error message relating to connection may be relevant to your issue. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 12 (558 Views)

★★ Novice

I quit

Message 10 of 12 (556 Views)