Re: Falsely Banned account since 2014

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Falsely Banned account since 2014

★★★★★ Newbie
I've been trying to convince EA support on and off for 6 years now that my XBOX account was hacked back in 2014 and someone bought some items under my account for FIFA 2014. I've never played FIFA and I have never owned a FIFA game prior to nor After that incident. Microsoft Cleared my account but EA initially looks at my issue and then stops responding. Eventually my case gets closed with no resolution. I have once again opened another case with EA and I once again got an initial response but nothing more. There are many EA games I'd like to play but I can't play them online because of this ban that was caused by fraud on my account.
What do I need to do to get EA to actively work with me to get this cleared up?
I do not want to create another XBOX account because I will lose all of my achievements that I've worked so hard for and I will lose all of the items I purchased through that account.

• My bank investigated the purchases on my account and found them fraudulent so I got a refund.
  • Microsoft also investigated the issue and determined it to be Fraud and unlocked my account
  • EA is the only company in this whole process that still refuses to remove my ban.
Message 1 of 4 (416 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @XX_Keo_XX72.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (407 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @XX_Keo_XX72.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (408 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Just like the others have stated in posts like this.  I have already done this numerous times.

I felt it necessary to post this so people can understand how poor customer service is and how wide spread the issue is.

Message 3 of 4 (403 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @XX_Keo_XX72 if our team has declined your appeal then there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (360 Views)