Re: FUT 19 Companion not working

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FUT 19 Companion not working

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I have recently installed the Fifa 19 Companion app and logged into my account only to be greeted with the message: Looks like you don't have a Fifa 19 Ultimate team Club. This is wrong since I do in fact have a Fifa 19 Ultimate team club. My username is Nickball9. Please help me fix this issue. I have tried posting this on the Fifa 19 forums but they do not work. Thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (287 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

This message means that the EA account you logged in with does not have a FUT team @Nickball9 and this generally points to you have multiple EA accounts.

The best thing to do is take a few minutes and go through your various accounts so as to pinpoint the primary one.

If you are unable to find the email that the account is linked to then the best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (272 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

This message means that the EA account you logged in with does not have a FUT team @Nickball9 and this generally points to you have multiple EA accounts.

The best thing to do is take a few minutes and go through your various accounts so as to pinpoint the primary one.

If you are unable to find the email that the account is linked to then the best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (273 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I actually only have 1 Origins account which is Nickball9 so I don't get why this problem would be happening.

Message 3 of 4 (254 Views)

Community Manager

The error you are seeing @Nickball9 points to you having more than one EA account. You need to ensure that the details you are using to log in match those that are on the account that your gamertag is linked to.

If you cannot find the account then I would recommend that you speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (244 Views)