Re: FIFA21 Champion Edition not working!

by Demiwarer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA21 Champion Edition not working!

★★★ Newbie

FIFA21 Champion Edition not working!

I downloaded FIFA21 and on a later stadium later I downloaded FIFA21 Champion Edition. Everytime I want to start the Champion Edition (CE) the first standard FIFA21 starts-up. I use to start the CE from  "My game library", but how many times I try og "repair" or "update" it is the standard version that starts.......

What am I doing wrong?

Message 1 of 6 (626 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @WAKO1211

It sounds like there might be an account issue if you're still seeing both versions of the game in your Library. Unfortunately that isn't something we can look into here on Answers HQ. Please reach out to the EA Help team when you have the chance so they can take a look at your account. 

You can find more details on how to set one up over at the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (570 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice
@WAKO1211 Are you seeing different edditions listed in your Game Library?
Message 2 of 6 (614 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Demiwarer Hi, both editions are in my game library.
Message 3 of 6 (586 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @WAKO1211

It sounds like there might be an account issue if you're still seeing both versions of the game in your Library. Unfortunately that isn't something we can look into here on Answers HQ. Please reach out to the EA Help team when you have the chance so they can take a look at your account. 

You can find more details on how to set one up over at the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 6 (571 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent Hi Kent, you are right. I contacted EAHelp via chat, they remove the dtandard versio, now the problem is solved. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction :-)
Message 5 of 6 (530 Views)

Community Manager

@WAKO1211 

Excellent! Thanks for following up and letting me know. I'm glad they were able to help get it fixed. Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 6 (433 Views)