FIFA 21 update loop

by Than_K_84

Original Post

Re: FIFA 21 update loop

★★★★ Novice

I am an EA Play Pro member. Next update I will give it a try. Weird that would affect the game updating.

Message 11 of 25 (940 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team
@Dirwulf Yeah it's a strange one alright, please let me know if this works for you. Not seen too many reports yet but you shouldn't perform such a workaround just to get the latest update.
Jason.png
Message 12 of 25 (918 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok, It didn't update again. I feel stupid though, as I didn't click on your link until tonight. That's the exact same link the OP originally posted so that's what we have already been doing. So, yeah...

Message 13 of 25 (886 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team
@Dirwulf In this case it's the order that's important and I've seen reports that this has to be done for all updates for FIFA.

If you follow the steps again, does it work?
Jason.png
Message 14 of 25 (865 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes, clearing the cache works, but it happens every update. We never used to have to do this, on any iteration of FIFA. It just started on update 9 or 10 on FIFA 21. Prior to that the game auto updated just fine. Now it updates and after it's updated, tells us we need to update infinitely until we clear the cache. This is not normal, nor should it be.

Message 15 of 25 (856 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

I just had a look @Dirwulf and this should now be fixed with the latest update for Origin. 

Please let me know if you're still running into this. 

Jason.png
Message 16 of 25 (5,226 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I got the new FIFA 21 update today. Auto downloaded and worked fine. It's fixed. Yay!

Message 17 of 25 (812 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team
@Dirwulf That's great, happy to hear that it's been fixed!
Jason.png
Message 18 of 25 (784 Views)

★ Novice

How did u fix it im now having that issue for the first time 

Message 19 of 25 (720 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Jason  any help

Message 20 of 25 (717 Views)