FIFA 19 FUT Champs Crashing

by ROMMYTOBERTS513

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 19 FUT Champs Crashing

★ Novice

Every game of FUT Champs I play crashes and I cannot play anymore. I have contacted EA support three times and none of their trouble shooting methods worked. I requested an entrance refund and thought considering they did this for everyone two weeks ago they would do it again but apparently not. I am currently furious because I have been given no advice and this only happens in weekend league no other game modes. I cannot believe how poor the customer support is for EA and feel this needs to be investigated. I was lied to, I was told that they could give me wins for games I didn’t deserve to lose because of the crashes but the others said that was untrue. 

Message 1 of 7 (581 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 19 FUT Champs Crashing

Community Manager

In a situation such as this @ROMMYTOBERTS513 the first thing to do is ensure that your console and game are fully up to date.

If that makes no difference then clearing the cache and powercycling your console is next.

You can do this easily enough by following the steps below:

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of the Xbox until it turns off completely.
  2. Unplug the power cable from your console and then press and hold the power button on the Xbox a number of times to clear the cache.
  3. Plug your power cable back in and turn your Xbox back on.

If the game continues to crash then can you reinstall the game using the steps below:

• On the Xbox One Dashboard go to My Games & Apps.
  • Highlight the game and press the Options button on your controller.
  • Select Uninstall Game + Add-ons.
  • Launch the game and it should re-install and then prompt you to download and install the game title updates again.
  • Re-install any DLC or add-ons you may have had previously installed.

Late me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (472 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @ROMMYTOBERTS513.

Can I ask, is the issue with the game crashing or a disconnection due to a network issue?

The more info we have the better we can help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (559 Views)

★ Novice

Game crashing

Message 3 of 7 (546 Views)

Community Manager

If the game is crashing @ROMMYTOBERTS513 then this generally points to an issue with the install files or the system you are playing on.

Can I ask, what platform are you playing FIFA 19 on?

Also, when the crash occurs do you see an error message of any kind? If so can you share the full error message, please.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (537 Views)

★ Novice

Xbox one and no error message appears. I do hear the audio buzz that usually happens when a game crashes then my game freezes and crashes a couple seconds later. I have already attempted uninstalling and reinstalling the game and things within the game as directed by a member of EA support. I have lost 7 weekend league games that I was in fact winning and am very unhappy.

Message 5 of 7 (522 Views)

Community Manager

In a situation such as this @ROMMYTOBERTS513 the first thing to do is ensure that your console and game are fully up to date.

If that makes no difference then clearing the cache and powercycling your console is next.

You can do this easily enough by following the steps below:

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of the Xbox until it turns off completely.
  2. Unplug the power cable from your console and then press and hold the power button on the Xbox a number of times to clear the cache.
  3. Plug your power cable back in and turn your Xbox back on.

If the game continues to crash then can you reinstall the game using the steps below:

• On the Xbox One Dashboard go to My Games & Apps.
  • Highlight the game and press the Options button on your controller.
  • Select Uninstall Game + Add-ons.
  • Launch the game and it should re-install and then prompt you to download and install the game title updates again.
  • Re-install any DLC or add-ons you may have had previously installed.

Late me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 7 (473 Views)

★★ Novice
hello been playing champ champion this Friday saturday and sunday making a silver 1 with the following direct classification for the next day of champion fut day entered my account today and I have silver 3 and I called easport spain and they do not give me solution. aparate game division rivals method goal puts me and lrival pause and loses the lost match connection and so there is no one who can compete thank you very much help a greeting and thanks

Message 7 of 7 (413 Views)