Re: Every EA game tells me my account is invalid and I can't play online

by Kirito12399

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue, this is insane.

I have played EA games for years and now out of the blue they blocked my account (just wen I bought FIFA 21, it was working perfectly with FIFA 20 until a few days ago) and there is no way they can (want) to fix it.

I have provided everything I could provide, considering the account is as old as me, and still they don't want to unlock my account. the funniest of all things is that they give me the option to login to my EA account using my PSN credentials (where I have the correct email address associated), and when I do, the message i get is that my EA account is locked.

now... it is basically hardwired to my PSN account which works fine, so where is the issue by letting me access the EA account using my PSN credentials which are validated by Sony?

Why is this happening now, by the way?

last but not least, my son has a secondary account on my PS4, he also as an EA account, which works fine.... this is absurd.

I guess this would be the time to move all our community of friends to PES.

Message 21 of 33 (1,414 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko The live support team are just reading off of a script! They want the IP address where I used to log in to EA! I've moved twice since then, once recently so I will never be able to get my account unlocked. Ridiculous.
Message 22 of 33 (1,369 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same issue for over a year now ,I am starting to think EA has East Indian hackers taking our accounts over ,why would they lock an account out when I have had the account for over 9 years back when BF# Beta through techPowerUp webpage was August 2019 I last used the account ,come September that year nope,Guy on the so called customer phone line told me to check the slarocque6@cogeco,ca email ,I told him it is linked to shanelarocque73@gmail has been since 2018 ,he told me to prove it .......ok

Message 23 of 33 (1,357 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all, you will need to speak with our live support in relation to these issues.

We are unable to assist with account-based issues on AHQ.

Darko
Darko.png
Message 24 of 33 (1,347 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got it working after i posted this ,Try to get a guy named Deep at EA customer great dude 2 thumbs up ,Been updating my games since i logged in again in 2 years .

Message 25 of 33 (1,340 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that you got it sorted @NuclearFallOut73.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 26 of 33 (1,337 Views)

★ Novice

This EA outsourced cowards are completely useless. Bunch of braindead apes no matter how much evidence i provide, if i dont know my random account email i linked and made a decade ago apparently the hundreds of dollars I spent on my psn account over the years means * all, clearly even if i can provide everything but the email address it cant be me. Youre a joke EA your support is absolute trash and this darko bloke is doing the exact same thing as them. 
You could be a great person idk and i wish you the best in life, but the way you handle business is an absolute joke and you need to pull your head in

Message 27 of 33 (1,265 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you find a slution?

Message 28 of 33 (1,155 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also having the same issue. Tried to recover my account, but since I don't make any purchases other than the game itself, I can't prove that I'm the owner of the account. So I just have a bunch of games that I can't play anymore because they decided that I need to update my password.....this is crazy frustrating!!!

Message 29 of 33 (969 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone know how to get help with this issue. I have moved alot and changed phone numbers etc and had the same password for years so I never thought or remembered to change my email address. I loaded the new Battlefield and it asked me to reset the password and I no longer have access to that email. The chat was useless and rude. Now I have just spent 120 dollars on a game I cannot play because a dead EA account is linked to my Xbox. Class Action Lawsuit may be in order. There has to be other ways to be able to prove who I am outside of a IP address (which I am no longer at) credit card and phone numbers I not longer have. 

Message 30 of 33 (785 Views)