Error to connecting to FIFA 19 ultimate team

by jana10025

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error to connecting to FIFA 19 ultimate team

★★★ Novice

Hello guys i wanna tell you i tried everything the advisors tells me and i get much calls i just can't enter to the FUT when i ente i see a message says " we are sorry there has been an error to connecting to fifa 19 ultimate team you will be returned to fifa 19 main menu " guys i swear this is not a internet problem this problem is with my account i tried entering to FUT with another account and i do it but my account no so guys if you have anything to help me please do it and i will send the UO traces again in the files like the advisor told me he told me with this files my problem well be solved please guys do your best i dont need calls i need live chat if you can and thank you 

Message 1 of 8 (642 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error to connecting to FIFA 19 ultimate team

Community Manager

Hey @jana10025 looking at your UO Traces and I am seeing huge issues that are going to affect your playing on line. 

In both UO Traces you have some very high ping times as well as a number of hops where your Ping best/worst difference is over 100ms in difference. A difference of 100ms or more will have serious issues on your connection and I am seeing differences of almost 500ms on some hops. Add in the packet loss of up to 57% and it's clear that you are having serious connection issues. The best thing I can recommend is that you speak with your ISP and show them the UO Traces you ran and ask them what they advise to help improve your connection.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (616 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @jana10025 looking at your UO Traces and I am seeing huge issues that are going to affect your playing on line. 

In both UO Traces you have some very high ping times as well as a number of hops where your Ping best/worst difference is over 100ms in difference. A difference of 100ms or more will have serious issues on your connection and I am seeing differences of almost 500ms on some hops. Add in the packet loss of up to 57% and it's clear that you are having serious connection issues. The best thing I can recommend is that you speak with your ISP and show them the UO Traces you ran and ask them what they advise to help improve your connection.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (617 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey darko 

Bro i try enter the fut from another account with the same connection and it worked 

But with my account i cant enter  the FUT from friday untill now the problem is with account im sure with that 

I hear something if you can reset my FUT if you can i dont know im realy not happy with that 

Im sorry for a few cases but this problem not fixed from friday with more than 7 advisors 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

I hope you help me darko and thank you 

Message 3 of 8 (611 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @jana10025 based on the UO Traces you supplied the issue would appear to be due to the major connection issues that your UO Traces are showing.

If you have already done the connection troubleshooting steps then I'm sorry to say but there is nothing that anyone at EA can do to fix this issue so please speak with your ISP and show them the UO Traces.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (604 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey darko 

I can enter the FUT with the app FIFA 19 companion can we do something with that ☹ ?  But in the console still can't enter 

Message 5 of 8 (577 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @jana10025, as I stated above your UO Traces, show major connection issues. In fact, the UO Traces that you ran and attached to your post are amongst the worst that I have ever seen. There is nothing that anyone on AHQ or EA can do to fix your issues, the only people who can offer assistance with the issue is your ISP. Please speak with them and show them the UO Traces you ran and they will immediately be able to see the serious issue you are having.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (568 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey darko 

I try a different internet service and the issue still not working so if you can do something with my FUT account please do that i realy can't enter the FUT from friday i d'ont know why thats happening 🤦🏻‍♂️ please do anything with my account please 

Message 7 of 8 (552 Views)

Community Manager

As I have repeatedly advised you @jana10025, based on the information you have provided your issues are related to connection and have nothing to do with your EA or FIFA account. 

If you wish to fix your issues then you need to speak with an ISP. There is nothing more that I can say in relation to this @jana10025 as at this stage we are just going around in circles.

Please speak with your ISP as they are the only people who can help you.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (527 Views)