Re: Error message

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Error message

★★★ Newbie

Literally every single thing I've tried to do on Origin has come up with an error message at one point or another. It could just be that I've been in the wrong place at the wrong time but long story short I never get error messages with Steam and I always get error messages with Origin at least once when I am trying to play a game. I have never actually successfully been able to have one gaming session because it either crashes, doesn't load, or i get an error message. I will be deleting my account shortly. Also, I've tried contacting support and they are also no help. They either do not answer because their server is down (they really need to work on that) or they say that they can't give me a refund for a game that I can't play because I waited too long to contact them. It's not that I don't want to play the games, it's that the games don't work on Origin and I'm tired of waiting for it to load/not give an error message/not crash. I guess that's not a valid reason to get a refund. 

Message 1 of 2 (129 Views)

Re: Error message

Community Manager

Hey @Demmato can you share the error message that you are seeing?

I just tested Origin there and was able to launch and play games without any issue so most likely the issue you are seeing is a system issue.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (93 Views)