Error message when buying a game

by TorpedenPhD

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error message when buying a game

★ Novice

Get the following error message when trying to buy a game using the Origin-app;

[ref. #Error: httpRequest ERROR: https://gateway.ea.com/proxy/commerce/carts2/store-cart-purchase-client/offerEntries?storeId=Store-O... 400 (Bad Request)]

Have followed several advice I found in the forum, but no luck (clearing chach, reinstalled, etc). Have tried to chatt witih EA, but they dont seem to wanna chatt with me. The origin account (using the browser) places me in Denmark (also wrong curency), but my IP (and irl) location is in Sweden. That might have something to do with it. I am not using a VPN. What can i do?? 

Message 1 of 4 (431 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error message when buying a game

Community Manager

Hey @TorpedenPhD for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (402 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @TorpedenPhD for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (403 Views)

★ Novice

I would love to chatt with the support advisors, however after 1 hour of waiting for someone to start chattning with me I gave up. Not very impressed with your chatt-function i have to say. Especially since it was stated that the time needed to start chatting was 14 minutes...

Message 3 of 4 (389 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TorpedenPhD during busy periods you may be waiting a little longer than expected for a response from our team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (382 Views)