Error: Try Relaunching Game to Continue Linking Accounts Epic Games Launcher

by xxZarathustra

Original Post

Error: Try Relaunching Game to Continue Linking Accounts Epic Games Launcher

★★★ Novice

After the update last night, I am receiving an error when try to play Jedi Fallen Order that I need to relaunch the game to continue linking accounts. I bought the game on EpicGamesLauncher. But, I received this error through Origins app. I have uninstalled Origins, Jedi Fallen Order, and cleared the cache by following the instructions given. Still, I am receiving this error.

Message 1 of 32 (2,862 Views)

Re: Error: Try Relaunching Game to Continue Linking Accounts Epic Games Launcher

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. Tried all the troubleshooting ideas.

Message 2 of 32 (2,848 Views)

Re: Error: Try Relaunching Game to Continue Linking Accounts Epic Games Launcher

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here. Problem is with the Epic store. Uninstalled Origin, cleared cache etc. 

Message 3 of 32 (2,835 Views)

★ Novice

Having same issue, have you found any solution?

Message 4 of 32 (2,803 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Facing the same issue, at my wits end.

Message 5 of 32 (2,796 Views)

★★ Novice
Uninstall origin and run the game in epic games luancher, then it will install origin and you can install it. You can just play now.

Thx to chopmhee for the solution.
Message 6 of 32 (2,641 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Juggy-chanyes that was the only way... as soon as you close the game you have to uninstall Origin and install it again tho :c

Message 7 of 32 (2,588 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Exactly same ... Frown

Message 8 of 32 (2,551 Views)

★★ Novice
@cll0ud Yep... Support told me to empty the appdata and programdata folders, but that did nothing.
Message 9 of 32 (2,489 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@cll0ud I did that yesterday and I don't want to do that again in the current year. Were you able to make it work normally?

Message 10 of 32 (2,354 Views)