Error Syncing Cloud Storage all recent games

by FluidPanNerd

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error Syncing Cloud Storage all recent games

★★★ Guide

Last night, as I was quitting Mass Effect: Andromeda, origin popped up with the error syncing cloud storage data. At the time, i didn't think anything of it. Today, I installed Apex Legends and I got the same error despite this being a brand new game for me. Apex ran fine, but I'm afraid to open ME:A because of the error.  I just checked and it's happening on all the games I've opened in the last few days.

You can check this by opening a game you haven't played in a while that uses cloud storage, close it, and try to open it again. The error pops up.

Can this be fixed?

I don't think it's on my end, but just in case, I'm running:

MSI GL62M 7RDX
Intel i7-7700HQ at 2.80GHz

16GB Ram
Nvidia 1050

I can get more info if needed. Restarting my computer hasn't fixed it.

Message 1 of 10 (1,289 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error Syncing Cloud Storage all recent games

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @FluidPanNerd 

The problem with Origin's cloud saves sync should be fixed already Standard smile

Could you check again and let me know if it's working for you now?

Thanks!

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (1,238 Views)

All Replies

Apex closing and "Unable to sync cloud storage"

★★★ Novice

Well, I'm playing normalyy and everything works fine. Suddenly while im playing the game closes and a message pops-up "Unable to sync cloud storage". If I dismiss the message, I just can't enter the game again untill 2 or 3 minutes have passed, then I can enter the game again. Someone help please?

Message 2 of 10 (1,280 Views)

Impossible to play apex legends

★★ Novice

2 days ago I was playing fine the game, all day long with no problems. Yesterday I've came to my house by afternoon and all the sudden appears some cloud * message about unsynchronized storage and selecteded mine that was from hdd. After that happens the game freezes and shows a DXGI error don't know what the * about it and after doing some stuff like repair the game or uninstalling the latest Nvidia driver and installed 1 version older didn't show the message amymore, now just freeze at the lobby and won't let me do anything but to restart.

Message 3 of 10 (1,276 Views)

Hey @FluidPanNerd 

The problem with Origin's cloud saves sync should be fixed already Standard smile

Could you check again and let me know if it's working for you now?

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 10 (1,239 Views)

Re: Apex closing and "Unable to sync cloud storage"

@FluidPanNerd @Nubezsc 

I hope you don't mind, but decided to merge your posts here Embarrassed

Like I mentioned above, the problem should be fixed already. Please let me know if you're still experiencing it.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 5 of 10 (1,230 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EA_Ataashi

I don't mind at all. Standard smile It seems to be working fine now!

Was this supposed to fix the friends list issue too? I can at least see my friends now, but they all appear offline. (Although I only have 7, so they may indeed all be offline. I'm just checking.)
Message 6 of 10 (1,208 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm still having the problem and tried everything, deleting temp files, repairing game and ez anticheat, deleting the game and reinstalling but nothing seems to work for me

Message 7 of 10 (1,198 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I believe it is not fixed yet, because I am trying now to open 'plants vs zombies' and still have the same issue. couldn't syncing cloud storage  . 

how can I fix it . thank you 

Message 8 of 10 (1,035 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Ataashi I still have the same issue with ;plants vs zombies' I believe it is not fixed yet
Message 9 of 10 (1,012 Views)

★★★ Novice

Having the same problem AGAIN! Replaced my Hard drive a few days ago reinstalled Origin & PvZ worked for a day or two tried to play today had an update, installed update & now get the old dreaded file to short error. If I remember right I had fixed this problem before by clearing out the cloud storage, but I seem to not be able to access it anymore. Does anyone know how to clear PVZ game cloud storage?

Message 10 of 10 (869 Views)