Error: 327684:1

by GeneralFuria85

Original Post

Re: Error: 327684:1

★★ Novice

This fix works to me:

1.Uninstall Origin program

2.Open CCleaner program (if you don´t have it you must to get it)

3.In system on the left column you must activate Caché DNS and Cached fonts.

4.Analize and then run cleaner.

5.In register, look problems and repair them. 

6.Reinstall Origin Program.

Sorry for my english, I know itsn´t so good :P

I hope it works for you.

Message 71 of 211 (4,230 Views)

★★ Novice

0c05d1207017762c

This is my report ID

It has to do with Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition

It started with JUST the Feastday DLCs being problematic, now all parts of the game are being problematic...

Thanks in advance for any solution

Message 72 of 211 (4,217 Views)

Re: error 327682:0

★★★ Novice

It`s not working. I do all from that list, but games not installing.

Message 73 of 211 (4,160 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue only with DA2. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, the base game installed fine but all the DLC along with it, including DLC that I have paid for, refuses to download and says 'download failed'. Every time I try to launch the game I get a message that says " You currently have downloads installing and gameplay may be affected, do you want to continue?" when I have no downloads in my queue, I only get that message with DA2.

I have submitted 2 error reports, one yesterday with an ID of 0c0496ae90172c0f and todays ID is 0c061f02901755e5

Message 74 of 211 (4,223 Views)

★★★ Novice

I got the update and tried it again. But it didnt work. I restarted windows and origins as well. I have Launched the game successfully by right clicking ORIGIN on my desktop and Run as Administrator. It resumed my game intact. I then quit, and closed and rebooted, allowing Origin to run at startup without the RUN AS, and at Resume game, it crashed again. The only things I did since the update was to -enableconsole.. Since I keep trying to get back to where my crashes started, I wasnt sure if that was needed to run the additems improved. I realize they are not supported, but to maintain the extact status before the crash I put them back. However, this does NOT appear to be the reason it is working now. I am admin on my machine, however this is needed, so I set the advanced properties to use admin. Thank you for looking into the many trial and errors posted. 

Message 75 of 211 (4,194 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Today, Origin was updated to the beta version and all the content was already downloaded correctly.

Could someone else test it to confirm that they no longer have the problem?

Message 76 of 211 (4,183 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Latest Origin update seems to have fixed the problem. The update did somehow screw up my Origin so I had to reinstall, but when I started Origin it successfully updated+installed all my games and dlc. 
However the DAII item pack (which I got the problem with first) still said 'download failed', but it was installed in my game.

(edit) I repaired my game and everything installed fine! latest update seems to have fixed it Standard smile

Message 77 of 211 (4,126 Views)

EA DICE Team

@BlazinqFlare @GeneralFuria85

Thank you for the confirmation!

@SevernFyre @DNichol89 @Korra1991 @Canepolaris @Jofran78 @Mr_Enigmatik @randamuko 

Hi all,

Could you please confirm if the latest hotfix that we released resolved this download issue for you?

Thank you,

Message 78 of 211 (4,122 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Straatford87

Appears fixed for me.

Message 79 of 211 (4,114 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you @Straatford87 it is fixed for me and now I can jump headfirst into yet more Dragon Age lore. DA2 Legacy here I come!

Message 80 of 211 (4,106 Views)