June 2017 - last edited June 2017
The Origin update from May 23rd hasn't fixed this error for me.
I just downloaded Spore and it's expansions Creepy and Cute, and Galactic Adventures yesterday. They're in my game library but this error keeps them from downloading successfully.
I get two error messages one right after the other.
I've tried fixing the VC++ runtime error by downloading 'Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015' as recommended by EA Help but after a half a day I could not get that to install either for totally different reasons.
I've tried fixing the 0c33ee6e90022e99 error with firewalls and running as administrator like some here have suggested. No dice.
At this point I'm convinced this problem isn't on my end and would like help fixing this please.
I've submitted my error report ID: 0c33ee6e90022e99
EDIT! FIXED THE ISSUE!
It turns out while google-hopping around looking for a solution, I found this Sims thread about the same error and tried doing something similar to what dreamprisoner did on the first post.
- What I did was go to Program Files > Origin Games > Spore > _Installer > vc > vc2013 > redist
- clicked on vcredist_x86.exe and installed it (apparently the problem was that it wasn't already installed and needed to be done manually)
and the game and expansions downloaded perfectly!
vcredist_x64.exe was also in that folder and still failed to install, but apparently it isn't needed.
So the problem was on my end after all, it's been resolved for me.
May 2017 - last edited May 2017
It must be an error produced by the last update of the origin client. Now format the PC and reinstall Origin and continue giving me the same error. I wanted to get in touch with the EA chat, and I waited for an hour without anyone answering me.
I tried with other games, Mass Effect 2 in specific and does not throw that problem.
May 2017 - last edited May 2017
have this same problem...
I just bought Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition (i had Origins alone)
However, i get this error AFTER each DLC and part of the Ultimate pack downloaded to 100%. I.E. i get this error after each piece of content was downloaded. I checked the game though, and it works. Everything says that its been installed and ready to play.
I googled the code and it seems that it's a "loss of connectivity to servers" error. So i think that its an authentication error with Bioware/your account, since Dragon Age authenticates DLC ingame.
Hope that helps shed light on the issue.
Edit: I verified Game files just to be sure that all was well, and Origin had no problems - only told me that teh entire pack is "Ready to Play"
Unfortunately if I choose the repair option the same problem happens again, and as for the game, when I run it tells me that there is a download in progress.
Curiously I have looked for information about this error and I can not find anything, only on the 327684: 0.
And no one from EA deigns to visit this post, neither in twiter or chat.
As I understand it, you did a full PC reformat? You did a clean installation of windows 10 and installed origin again. And the problem still persists?
Hmm, have you allready tried a safe download of the DLC? This is a link on how to do it: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/my-game-downloaded-through-origin-but-will-not-install/
I've tried everything, download safe mode, remove cache, clean boot, everything I found in the forum. This started to happen after the last update of origin. I have no problem downloading the base game, only the dlcs, I can even perfectly download any other game with its additional content, it is only the DA2 that throws me this error.
I use windows 7 64 bit, I have all updated, drivers and system.
Hi again, @GeneralFuria85
Perhaps a different approach can help. Perhaps it is a connection error. To see if it is, please follow the steps:
If it downloads without a fuzz, your problem should be solved I hope.
You are right, @EA_Tom. A clean boot should solve any firewall and/or AV issues.
Thank you for your attention. I am actually using Eset Smart Security 10, but I have tried disabling the antivirus and the firewall without satisfactory results, even after formatting, install Origin and Dragon Age 2 without installing the antivirus in principle. Another thing that makes me doubt that this is it is to download without problems Dragon Age Inquisition and Mass Effect Andromeda.
Send an error report from the error message 327684:1 and this is the report number you gave me: 0bfe213b90168dfe
I do not know if that's what it takes to check it out. Sent with my ID GeneralFuria