Re: Error: 327684:1

by Selkra_Souza

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Its the little things. Much Joy. ThanX 

sidenote* DA is not keeping my login to the server, other than that. Beautiful, uncomplicated startup..k.i.s.s

Message 81 of 211 (43,445 Views)

EA DICE Team

@AusJolt @randamuko @SevernFyre

Thanks for confirming! And don't hesitate to let me know again if you run into any other problems with Origin.

@Darach4884

I wanted to give you a special shout out to confirm that I did read your message. I've been hard at work in the meantime to make sure that this issue was resolved for all players.

I also want to thank you for taking the time to constructively voice your concerns with us. I hope with this issue being resolved I've made you aware that if you call us out on a current issue, that we will investigate and fix it whenever possible. At the same time, we're also actively monitoring Origin to keep issues from happening in the first place.

Lastly, if at any time you come across further issues with Origin, please do let me know!

Thank you,

Message 82 of 211 (43,454 Views)

★★ Novice

I managed to download Dragon Age Origins U.E. and it runs like before, so far

Hope it's a real solution and won't get undone by the next Origin update...

Message 83 of 211 (47,121 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Canepolaris

It shouldn't :-)

But in the rare event that it does.. let me know, and I'll be on top of it!

You can tag me by Using @ followed by my name.

Message 84 of 211 (47,123 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@Straatford87

Hi, thanks for the help the downloads issue has been solved and they installed fine.

However, I am now having a different issue with the same game, all of the DLC is listed as installed but is not appearing in-game at all in both of my saves. I tried repairing the game, launched it and nothing, then I tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything and still nothing, I just don't understand it, none of the quest markers are appearing at all anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks again.

Message 85 of 211 (47,097 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am having the same issues; An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again in a few moments. Error: 327684:1

I submitted an Error Report, ID # 0c2ec22d70001130

I am currently using the Beta and have similar issues with 3 different games.

Mass Effect 3

Dead in Bermuda

Medal of Honor - Pacific Assault

I have uninstalled Origin and reinstalled the latest non-Beta version. I still get a DirectX internal error and the Error: 327684:1

Message 86 of 211 (47,074 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I ran into this error as well and solved it by running origin as an administrator. Hope this helps

Message 87 of 211 (47,049 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Straatford87

The Origin update from May 23rd hasn't fixed this error for me.

I just downloaded Spore and it's expansions Creepy and Cute, and Galactic Adventures yesterday. They're in my game library but this error keeps them from downloading successfully.

I get two error messages one right after the other.

I've tried fixing the VC++ runtime error by downloading 'Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015' as recommended by EA Help but after a half a day I could not get that to install either for totally different reasons.

I've tried fixing the 0c33ee6e90022e99 error with firewalls and running as administrator like some here have suggested. No dice.

At this point I'm convinced this problem isn't on my end and would like help fixing this please.

I've submitted my error report ID: 0c33ee6e90022e99

EDIT! FIXED THE ISSUE!

It turns out while google-hopping around looking for a solution, I found this Sims thread about the same error and tried doing something similar to what dreamprisoner did on the first post.

- What I did was go to Program Files > Origin Games > Spore > _Installer > vc > vc2013 > redist

- clicked on vcredist_x86.exe and installed it (apparently the problem was that it wasn't already installed and needed to be done manually)

and the game and expansions downloaded perfectly!

vcredist_x64.exe was also in that folder and still failed to install, but apparently it isn't needed.

So the problem was on my end after all, it's been resolved for me.

Message 88 of 211 (213,276 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Selkra_Souza

I'm glad to hear that. Thanks for the update!

Message 89 of 211 (47,028 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hello, im still getting the error, i fully downloaded battlefield 4 trail but right at the end when it all seemed done Error: 327684:1 came up and i have tried several time with no different result, my ID is 0c3601867000a4f4

Message 90 of 211 (46,986 Views)