Re: Error: 327683:0

by CerealInMyTea

Original Post

Error: 327683:0

★★★★★ Newbie

Good afternoon,

Can anyone please help me, I've been trying to install Apex Legends today and keep running into errors all of the time, firstly my game was stuck on the loading screen and would never actually load anything, I then tried reinstalling and ran into another error and resolved it, but now I've got Error: 327683:0 and all the fixes I've been looking for haven't worked. I installed Sims 4 early today so my Origin launcher seems to be working, but won't let me install Apex.

When I manually delete all Apex files and redownload the download gets stuck at 42% (just before the "Play while it installs") and throws the Error: 327683:0.

If you know anything that might work please comment.

Thank you 

Message 1 of 3 (195 Views)

Community Manager

Generally that error message is caused by something blocking Origin @CerealInMyTea.

Can you try disabling your anti-virus and firewall and then try the install again. If it works great, you just need to add an exception for Origin and your games to both.

If the issue remains let me know and we will take it from there.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (174 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko  

I've fixed the error, I had to reinstall the Runtime C++ Scripts and it installed but now facing another issue, my game starts up but gets stuck on the first loading screen.

Message 3 of 3 (165 Views)