★★★★★ Novice

I just can`t instal Origin.

When i try i always get 3:0 error

What to do?

Message 1 of 40 (63,707 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error 3:0

★★★★★ Novice

alright so for me the problem was that i was trying to install it on my second hard drive without first making a folder. steam does this too. just create a folder in the drive and name it Origin then select that folder to install origin in. that's what worked for me.

View in thread

Message 4 of 40 (69,053 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I had this same error code just now and was able to fix it.  On my computer I run all my games off of a separate SSD (Drive F) from my OS (Drive C).  When I downloaded the .exe file from EA it automatically got placed on my C drive and I attempted to install from there and re-path while installing and I got that error code 3:0.  What worked for me was that I simply had to move the .exe file to the same drive (Drive F) that I wanted to install on and folder path and it worked fine for me.  Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 40 (63,508 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Nope,not working for me.Stupid EA

Ty for try

Message 3 of 40 (63,482 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

alright so for me the problem was that i was trying to install it on my second hard drive without first making a folder. steam does this too. just create a folder in the drive and name it Origin then select that folder to install origin in. that's what worked for me.

Message 4 of 40 (69,054 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

works, ty 

Message 5 of 40 (63,318 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

worked for me thx

Message 6 of 40 (63,308 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Works, thanks!

Message 7 of 40 (62,411 Views)

★ Novice

konnte es auch nicht auf meine  ausgewählte platte  downloaden    bis ich einen ordner darin erstellt habe und den dafür ausgewählt habe

Message 8 of 40 (61,676 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Than yous so much.. worked for me Standard smile 

Message 9 of 40 (60,969 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Hey, EA, we all know you fail as a company and Origin is terrible, but this sort of issue is just stupid. There are countless games and programs that CREATE their own folder if it doesn't exist already. IN FACT that's how EVERYTHING WORKS! except for your idiotic Origin. Seriously, this is part of why EA is considered one of the WORST companies in gaming.

Message 10 of 40 (59,769 Views)