Error (0xc000007b) ActivationUi.exe- Application Error. While trying to launch S

by 5arim_Khan

Original Post

Error (0xc000007b) ActivationUi.exe- Application Error. While trying to launch S

★★★ Newbie

Error (0xc000007b) ActivationUi.exe- Application Error. While trying to launch Starwars Battlefront 2 (2017)

Hello everyone! Hope you are safe and sound in your homes gamming.

I really dont know what to do. I searched the whole internet for the solution.

First of all I tried to reinstall Microsoft c ++ programmes. Also ran as admin and ran compatibilty mode 

It didnt work. I deleted the game then put it on download again. Went to sleep.

I woke up, the game was 27% done which meant I could play the arcade mode which is avalaible after 17% download completion. Tried to play however the problem persisted. I went again on the net internet and then I ran system file checker, that didnt work then ran DISM.
Also copy pasted msvcp120 and msvcp100 files on to the game files.

Then I copy pasted all dll files available which I downloaded form the net.

I also updated the xinput_13 file.

Also updated direct x .

None of this worked. I seriously dont know what else to do. I deleted the game and will install again but this time I won't open it untill its has fully downloaded and then I'll try to fix it.

Please if you have any idea sure do help. I seriously dont know what to do.I waited so long to play this game and spent all of my allowance on it.

Thanks to anyone in advance.

Message 1 of 4 (731 Views)

Re: Error (0xc000007b) ActivationUi.exe- Application Error. While trying to laun

Community Manager

Hi @5arim_Khan

When you've got a chance can you post a DxDiag so we can take a look? For more details on how to pull one up check out the EA Help website

Once you have the file please attach it to this thread. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (632 Views)

Re: Error (0xc000007b) ActivationUi.exe- Application Error. While trying to laun

★★ Novice

Hi im not the owner of the thread but I have the same problem. 

I'll attach my DxDiag. 

Message 3 of 4 (589 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Cyreks1 can you try installing the most up to date version of VC++ to see if it helps.

You can find the latest version on the Microsoft website: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

You need to install both of the following:

• vcredist_x86_vs2015 (for 32bit Windows version)
  • vcredist_x64_vs2015 (for 64bit Windows version)

If you get the message that the files are already installed, select Repair instead. It is recommended to run the installer as administrator (right-click the file, select run as admin).

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (569 Views)