Email Problem

by Sparklyjewel109

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Email Problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have signed in with an email, that I have access to, and I can't fix a game due to it saying I have used a different older email, which I can't get on to and do not have the name to. On my account info it even says I used the email I have access to for my login. This account is very old and we also have different phone numbers too. It also sends emails to that account, I have access to, after using the live chat.

Message 1 of 2 (193 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Email Problem

Community Manager

Hi @Sparklyjewel109

If you're unable to access the email address on the EA Account please reach out to the Account Recovery team when you have a chance. They will verify the account with you and help you get the email address updated. 

To set up a case with them fill out the web form over at the EA Help website. The team will get back to you via email as soon as possible. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (154 Views)

All Replies

Re: Email Problem

Community Manager

Hi @Sparklyjewel109

If you're unable to access the email address on the EA Account please reach out to the Account Recovery team when you have a chance. They will verify the account with you and help you get the email address updated. 

To set up a case with them fill out the web form over at the EA Help website. The team will get back to you via email as soon as possible. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (155 Views)