Re: Easy-Anti-Cheat error

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Easy-Anti-Cheat error

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

No matter how much troubleshooting I go through, following every step I can, I still keep getting the attached error message.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling origin and much more but nothing seems to work.  I keep getting the same EasyAntiCheat error over and over.  My Apex gets to 38% then prepares to install at 39% (the playable percentage) and then I get the error.

Message 1 of 5 (593 Views)

★★★ Newbie

were you able to get it fixed its been happening to me too

Message 2 of 5 (488 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @cambro_84 and @StarConquerer22 can you ensure that any game or program using EAC is closed, this includes Fortnite and any Epic game or app that is running. Once done can you cancel the download and then start it again to see if it works.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (475 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have Apex installed through Steam, and wanted to create a second account through the Origin Launcher, but would having Apex installed through Steam prevent me from installing through Origin? i keep getting an EasyAntiCheat was not installed successfully message, i dont know how to fix that

Message 4 of 5 (377 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Zeref4808 have you tried installing EAC directly from the installation folder to see if that fixes the error?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (362 Views)