Re: Ea acces on ps4

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ea acces on ps4

★★★ Newbie

Hi 

I am writing on some problem that I am sure a lot of other people experience it.

So I live in Bosnia and Herzegowina. I cant add credit card from this country on play station network.

I saw ea access premier on ps4 and I want to join but I cant pay with my credit card on psn.

Is there any other way I can purchase it, amazon or something. Can I pay with wallet on ps4 because I can buy digital codes for money for wallet and with that I could pay for subscription for ea access. I hope there is a way to solve this Standard smile 

Best regards

Message 1 of 2 (181 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @semse009 in order to be an EA Access member you would need to have a valid credit card linked to your account.

If you are unable to do so due to a Sony restriction then the best thing to do is speak with their support to see what they can suggest.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (142 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @semse009 in order to be an EA Access member you would need to have a valid credit card linked to your account.

If you are unable to do so due to a Sony restriction then the best thing to do is speak with their support to see what they can suggest.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (143 Views)