Re: EA support is garbage

by EA_Darko

Original Post

EA support is garbage

★★★ Newbie

Been getting the run around for two days. They ask me for irrelevant information and when I give them everything they ask for they just ask for more or in a different format. I'm pretty sure they're just trying to frustrate me into giving up. $750 is enough to file a small claims suit and I'm thinking it'll be less work than trying to get any actual help from EA's support. I'd really like to know how contact someone who actually works for EA.

Message 1 of 4 (580 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't remember exactly how I did it, but somewhere in support or help you are able to look at your cases, and you can enter a chat room with a support person. I only just started to get myself unbanned because I was hacked. They said they would escalate it to the terms of service team, so hopefully it goes quickly. It takes some searching to be able to find how to actually contact them.

Message 2 of 4 (556 Views)

★★ Novice

The person you contact is just an advisor, not part of the actual ToS team. Usually you'll just get a generic response anyways.

Message 3 of 4 (543 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if having an issue then the best thing to do is to provide a little info as to the issue that you are having.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (499 Views)