EA please read: Worst service I’ve had in a game.

by L2PKNERD

Original Post

EA please read: Worst service I’ve had in a game.

★ Novice

Hello EA, I previously had a case regarding me not being able to bid on players on the transfer market on Black Friday, this resulted in me missing a flash sbc with a reward of either a 3 UCL player pack or ucl rare player pack (it was 2 weeks ago I’m not sure.) My bidding was fixed with some trouble shooting but I missed the flash SBC. I contacted EA again and I had to do something with my internet and ping a to a bunch of locations to see if me not being able to bid on players was EA’s side or mine. We got disconnected and I had to find a new representative and talk to them about it. The advisor ended up saying they will make a tool giving players their missing squad building challenges for reasons like this and I was told I would be given the sbc in the next couple of days. I waited patiently for 1 week, still nothing. 2 weeks and here I am trying to contact an advisor to get my SBC. I got on text with a advisor we chatted and he said nothing regarding me getting the SBC was there. I told him why the advisor must of put it in my case or in your guyses database somewhere. I was starting to get really frustrated because he wasn’t answering my questions directly and disconnected the chat from me. He didn’t even to attempt to call maybe his manager or anything he just disconnected and told me to post here now I have to wait even longer than I should for a problem on your guyses side And your advisors have been really bad. I really would like my sbc back.

I don’t get notifications on this form to please contact me here: [edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 1 (165 Views)