EA i want a refund for all games origin not working

by acerox8

Original Post

EA i want a refund for all games origin not working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

EA i want a refund for all games origin not working !

trying to resume battlefield v download after i downloaded 55 gb but it wont resuming download i request a refund for all games because origin not working

EDIT by EA_Jason: Hey now, don't be rude.

Message 1 of 5 (535 Views)

Re: EA i want a refund for all games origin not working

[ Edited ]
EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @acerox8,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your BFV download Standard smile

Have you tried temporarily disabling your firewall and anti-virus, and then executing origin.exe as an admin? Also make sure that you have enough free space left on your hard drive.

If you want a link with information about how to request refunds, I'm happy to share it with you, but I'm pretty sure that you just want to play BFV and got a bit frustrated.

No hard feelings about the profanity, just don't do it again okay?

Jason.png
Message 2 of 5 (485 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

have the same issue and the steps that you said EA Jason not working at all and be nice with people because your language is not good

Message 3 of 5 (435 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Well in that case there are a couple more tip in this EA Help article, like lowering the UAC settings:

https://help.ea.com/en-za/help/origin/origin/my-game-downloaded-through-origin-but-will-not-install/

Give the article a read and let me know if it works for you Standard smile

Jason.png
Message 4 of 5 (336 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm having the same problem, been trying to resolve it over a week now.

I was also recommended to turn off my anti virus, and it let in a virus so thanks for that. Can you people please get your act together, we are paying you money and not getting the service we have paid for.

Message 5 of 5 (308 Views)