EA has to tight of security protocols

by barnyes33

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA has to tight of security protocols

★★★★★ Newbie

EA has too serious of security protocols and make it impossible to recover my account and play games that I PURCHASED. The info on my account is over a decade old and can't remember all of the info. My email is not accessible and now seems impossible to fix. So I guess I just won't be buying/playing EA games anymore because of these ridiculous protocols. I'm done speaking to agents because I spent 2 hours tonight trying to fix something just to play battlefield. 

Kind of a joke. 

Message 1 of 2 (311 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA has to tight of security protocols

Community Manager

@barnyes33 

Account security is important to us.

When helping with certain issues, like account changes, it’s important that we can verify that you own this account. We want to make sure we’re not compromising your account, so we can’t help out with your issue currently.

If you’re able to regain access to your email account later, you can resume this case on EA Help at help.ea.com/my-cases/ or click Contact Us on any help.ea.com page to start a new case.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (287 Views)

All Replies

Re: EA has to tight of security protocols

Community Manager

@barnyes33 

Account security is important to us.

When helping with certain issues, like account changes, it’s important that we can verify that you own this account. We want to make sure we’re not compromising your account, so we can’t help out with your issue currently.

If you’re able to regain access to your email account later, you can resume this case on EA Help at help.ea.com/my-cases/ or click Contact Us on any help.ea.com page to start a new case.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (288 Views)