EA cannot validate game - game won't launch

by Erstes

Original Post

EA cannot validate game - game won't launch

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

The Origin systems SUCKS!  Mine just stopped working.  I can't launch any games.  It started working for about 30 minutes then stopped again.  It's been down for days.  

Message 1 of 6 (456 Views)

Re: EA cannot validate game - game won't launch

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Erstes but we would need a little more information in order to assist you.

Can you let me know what the issue is, do you see an error message of any kind and any other info related to the issue?

If you can grab a DxDiag that would be great: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (419 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

DxDiag attached

[Removed msinfo]

Message 3 of 6 (399 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @Erstes 

It looks like you could upgrade to the latest build of Windows 10. Search "Windows Updates" in the desktop search bar to check for pending updates. Your GPU driver is from 2018 so you'll want to make sure that's updated, it can be downloaded for free here.

After updating the PC and GPU driver, try uninstalling Origin and re-download the latest version here

Keep us updated on whether that help fixed it for you!

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 6 (390 Views)

★ Apprentice

I upgraded today to the latest Windows and upgraded my GPU, uninstalled Origin, reinstalled Origin and get the same error message.  I really think there's an activation bug in the latest version.   Have you tried to delete a game from your computer, download it again, and activate it?

-K

Message 5 of 6 (382 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Erstes I'm locking this thread as there is no need to have multiple threads open for the same issue.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (357 Views)