Re: EA account linked to someone else's PSN account

by Zero-808God

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

i'm having the same issue, i started a 30 day trial of EA play from the PSN store, downloaded fifa 20 but to play on line it has to verify who you are, it's trying to send a verification email to some random email address i've not seen before. i have spent over 2 hours on the live chat and got no where, same response as above, both times i just got cut off. 

as to the mod, don't tell us to be constructive when we have, without offering anything back accept sorry we can't do anything about.

my concern is a data breach, my psn account is linked to an unknown EA Play account, who has these details, do they see my PNS account details, who bloody knows, EA support, your beyoud useless, i can't play any EA game on line on my PS5, not good enough. i guess its true what people say about this software house now, don't care about the gamers anymore, turn out half arsed games to ring more money out of a franchise.

Message 11 of 16 (666 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @J0NNYBEBAD you will need to speak with our live support team.

If they are unable to assist you then I'm sorry to say but there is nothing more that we can on AHQ to change this. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 12 of 16 (656 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have same issue I cant play madden or battlefield so * buying a game and cant even play them because ea has to be linked with my psn acoount. why would you do this and make so difficult to fix. i have tried many times and now I have to be certain never to buy ea products. so unhappy with whatever this problem is and so unhelpful. I used to love ea now I dont think I will ever get more products until this issue is fixed or I can figure out how to play because thats completely unfair to spend my hard earned money and not be able to do anything about!!

Message 13 of 16 (471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I''ve seen hundreds of people complain about this. EA refuses to fix these issues and the people on live help are t incompetent to help. If you're like everyone else, who wants to use their same psn, you have to give up on buying EA games becuase they don't actually care about solving issues that could make them money. 

Message 14 of 16 (427 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Clockwork2517 i had this issue too i want to play f1 and ufc with my friends and when i go in it says i can’t go online because some random email has linked to me psn account and i can’t unlink the random account from my psn i need help
NA_QH27
Message 15 of 16 (181 Views)

Community Manager

Going to go ahead and lock this @62945393 as it is a couple of years old.

If having an issue please create a new thread with as much info as possible and we will do what we can to assist.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 16 of 16 (169 Views)