Re: EA Support (or lack of)

by rob_cdn_007

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Support (or lack of)

★★★★★ Newbie

Electronic Arts has put out some great games that I grew up playing. NFS was my favorite series. Then star wars (PS2 ones). But lately I have to say. I'm extremely disappointed. I've had nothing but problems with their games lately. And then, their support website. Grab your popcorn and enjoy the show ladies and gentleman 

What the heck... First, deactivating your phone number that people called for support. (Probably too much traffic on the my game is buggy as *bleep* line). THEN your new support options. I've tried 10,000 different methods. I never get a call me or chat option. Never get a reply from emails and, needless to say, never any change or fix. I'm blown away. How does a company get away with selling games for 60+ dollars, the game not work, not provide any help or refunds, and get away with it? If anyone knows please tell me I'll start selling blank discs and calling them games and get rich too. Maybe a court case will get their attention when someone with enough money finally gets fed up with this. Maybe hire developers who know what their doing and some customer support people and fire the idiots that work there now. Clearly they don't know how to design a game that works. I'm so sick of EA. They will never get another dime out of me. I'll be sending in my two games that I bought recently (which also don't work) and be expecting my money back. 

Message 1 of 5 (557 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @ViscousFungusJr when posting on AHQ please do so in a polite and constructive manner.

I took a look at your account and can see that you have spoken with both our chat and phone support earlier today and gone through troubleshooting steps, as such, I am not sure what the issues you are referring to in your post?

Is the issue that when you tried earlier you were able to speak with our live support over both the phone and chat but that it no longer works?

I tested it just there and was able to set up a chat and callback with our support, what is happening that is stopping you from doing this? Do you see an error, is the option not there?

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (531 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @ViscousFungusJr when posting on AHQ please do so in a polite and constructive manner.

I took a look at your account and can see that you have spoken with both our chat and phone support earlier today and gone through troubleshooting steps, as such, I am not sure what the issues you are referring to in your post?

Is the issue that when you tried earlier you were able to speak with our live support over both the phone and chat but that it no longer works?

I tested it just there and was able to set up a chat and callback with our support, what is happening that is stopping you from doing this? Do you see an error, is the option not there?

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (532 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately I was in the phone for 3 hours and no solution was found. Between live chat and phone call, 3 hours. I would honestly just like my money back. I apologize for how I posted but I'm furious. 3rd game this had happened with from EA

Message 3 of 5 (503 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for posting to clarify your first post and confirming that you were able to speak with our live support over both phone and chat @ViscousFungusJr.

If you are looking to receive a refund then you can see if you are eligible here: https://help.ea.com/en/refund/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (472 Views)

★★★ Newbie

* *...get ready to go to court...67 million...you ready?

Message 5 of 5 (369 Views)