Re: EA Support Super Slow

by bsilk10

Original Post

EA Support Super Slow

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I recently had a problem where I have apparently tried too many times to log into my account. I have 2 step verification and basically what's happening is that they say to wait a few minutes to get a code, but it obviously doesn't work. 

I've read previous forums and they said to contact EA support to fix this. 

So I proceeded to do that. 

Went to their contact page, Origin > PC Platform > Manage my Account > Can't Log In > Select Contact Option. 

This is where the issue begins. I press "Select Contact Option" but then a loading icon pops up and it seems to be in a loop or something. It's been loading for more than an hour and I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen or not. Any opinions? Is this a website issue or is EA support just not wanting to help me at the moment? 

Picture is provided. 

Would appreciate any help. 

Message 1 of 7 (1,315 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I cant help. But I will tell you that I have been having this problem for two weeks. I have tried contacting ANYONE. And I havent gotten anywhere. 

My hope here is to bring awareness to our problem. Because it should be fixed.

Not to be a downer, but I wouldnt expect to be able to access your account any time soon.

Message 2 of 7 (1,286 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TTV_o6je due to the current world climate there are some restrictions on contacting our live support.

You will need to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 7 (1,233 Views)

★ Apprentice

Honestly need to stop posting this, if you're not offering chat support don't give out this sort of information.

Message 4 of 7 (1,216 Views)

★★★★ Novice

thats facts

Message 5 of 7 (1,182 Views)

★★★ Novice

Expected 14 day response time is not customer service. That's a travesty. It not your fault but the company you work for doesn't care about the customer support teams if that's how long your ques are.

Message 6 of 7 (947 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all, I'm locking this thread as there is nothing that we can do for account related issues on AHQ.

Darko
Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (931 Views)