EA Play subscription

by bads08

Original Post

EA Play subscription

★★★★ Novice

Has EA Play subscription $0.99 one month expired? 

Message 1 of 8 (649 Views)

Re: EA Play subscription

Community Manager

@bads08 

It is 99c for the first month on the non-Pro subscription, thanks.

https://www.ea.com/ea-play#sectionComparisonTile99Cent

barry.png
Message 2 of 8 (639 Views)

★ Novice

There's an error on the PS store for the 99c. Can you look into it?

Message 3 of 8 (623 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @PTanothername if seeing an error on the PSN store then please speak with PSN support who will be able to advise you further: https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/support/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (582 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I purchased Play pro for origin 3 days ago. according to my account the order is still "processing" but yet they have the 14.99 i used out of my bank account.. Ive chatted with 4 different techs and they keep telling me to wait. What kinda witchcraft is this? You'd think they can just give me my subscription or  my refund, but NOOOO! i have to wait 1 more day (72hrs total) and see if the status has changed.

Message 5 of 8 (568 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @DanTheButcher417 is the payments on your bank account still pending? It may be worth speaking with your bank or card issuer to see if there is a problem with the transaction.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (549 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I got it figured out. Just got charged twice after they said they weren't going to charge me again. What's another 15 bucks, right?

Message 7 of 8 (537 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @DanTheButcher417, one of the charges is most likely a pre-authorisation. This is a charge that will show on your account but be returned to you. If you are charged twice and both amounts taken then please speak with our live support team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (532 Views)