EA Play Crysis games didn't showed up on my Origin account

by HyperionN-exe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Play Crysis games didn't showed up on my Origin account

★★★ Newbie

I bought EA Play and added most of the games to my steam library but somehow Crysis 1 and 2 didn't show up on Origin except 3rd game. I removed it from my steam account and added it again but the same problem again. And I can't launch the game because it asks for a registration code. I right-clicked on Crysis and clicked show up cd keys and it was loading for an infinite time. I looked for solutions on the internet and I learned that I should activate it through origin but these games don't show up somehow. I made 64 bit patches and stuff nothing changed and I can't play it because it asks me about registration code every time.

Message 1 of 2 (977 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Play Crysis games didn't showed up on my Origin account

Community Manager

Hi @HyperionN-exe

When you have a chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can bring up your account and take a look. I'm afraid issues like this aren't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (941 Views)

All Replies

Re: EA Play Crysis games didn't showed up on my Origin account

Community Manager

Hi @HyperionN-exe

When you have a chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can bring up your account and take a look. I'm afraid issues like this aren't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (942 Views)