Re: EA Help not working

by NYR23MIKE

Original Post

EA Help not working

★ Novice

So I am very lost when trying to use ea help. I want to work on only one case yet now I have 3 created. The first one says resolved on March 27th, yet I never received an email from EA nor any other message attached. I tried to click resume on the case and it created an identical case that now says waiting on player. Still no emails have been sent to me. I go and click resume on that case to see if that's what it meant by waiting on player. It then creates another case. I have yet to receive any feedback from EA on any of my cases. Anytime I try to use an EA product online I get the same message: Your account has been permanently blocked from this product due to violation of EA's terms of service. It then tells me to go to EA Help. I don't understand what I have violated and would just like an answer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 3 (247 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban on your account @NYR23MIKE.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (192 Views)

★ Novice

Yes I've done this three times now and all it has prompted me to do is put in my email and to put a description of my case with Xbox gamertag. It then says I will receive a response in 72 hours. I have never received any response after a few weeks now. There is no option for me to talk to someone live, call or any other form of communication.

Message 3 of 3 (165 Views)