EA HELP ME WITH NFS HEAT

by lpnng

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

EA HELP ME WITH NFS HEAT

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA I recently bought the new need for speed game,NFS heat.However the game won't open because of MSVCP140 and VCRUNTIME140 and this also cause my OBS to crash out and unable to function as normal.Can you help me to solve this problem TQ.You can call me Jason,I need to you to fix it immediately TQ. 

Message 1 of 3 (2,589 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA HELP ME WITH NFS HEAT

Community Manager

Hey @lpnng this issue can be caused by running an out of date or corrupt VC++ installation. It can be resolved by manually running the installer from the Origin installation folder - the default location for this folder is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin

From this folder, run one of both files:

• vcredist_x86_vs2015 (for 32bit Windows version)
  • vcredist_x64_vs2015 (for 64bit Windows version)
  •  

If you get the message that the files are already installed, select Repair instead. It is recommended to run the installer as administrator (right-click the file, select run as admin).

You can also find the latest files on the Microsoft website: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (2,543 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @lpnng this issue can be caused by running an out of date or corrupt VC++ installation. It can be resolved by manually running the installer from the Origin installation folder - the default location for this folder is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin

From this folder, run one of both files:

• vcredist_x86_vs2015 (for 32bit Windows version)
  • vcredist_x64_vs2015 (for 64bit Windows version)
  •  

If you get the message that the files are already installed, select Repair instead. It is recommended to run the installer as administrator (right-click the file, select run as admin).

You can also find the latest files on the Microsoft website: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (2,544 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @lpnng were you able to get the issue sorted?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (2,514 Views)