EA CUSTOMER SUPPORT IN AMERICA PLEASEEEEEEE

by letitbleed88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA CUSTOMER SUPPORT IN AMERICA PLEASEEEEEEE

★★★ Newbie

I clicked on the Cities Skyline game to look into purchasing it 2 nights ago, when I clicked on the page the offer for the Origin premier package was offered at the same price as the game was if paid outright. So I clicked on the link and selected the yearly membership for the $29.99 and then checked out quickly and went to get frost punk yesterday and released I did not purchase the yearly offer that was offered to me and instead it said I purchased just the game. I have been with Origin for many years and spent a lot of money on their website and have never had an issue or asked for refund on a game and I understand the 24 hour refund policy but this isn't the issue I am having, I am having a problem because the game didn't let me purchase what it offered and must've reverted back. All i have been asking for is simple understanding but the agents overseas don't understand and comprehend our language or I don't know but they sound like mindless and useless robots reading fake apologies off a prompted script. I am asking for some simple understanding from a company I have spent alot of money with on a simple issue. 

Message 1 of 3 (558 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA CUSTOMER SUPPORT IN AMERICA PLEASEEEEEEE

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @letitbleed88.

When it comes to third party titles it can be the case that we are unable to offer a refund. At the minute the only third party games that we can offer a refund on under the Great Games Guarantee are the following: https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/

• Blackguards
  • Bound by Flame
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Goodbye Deponia
  • METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE
  • Tales from the Dragon Mountain 2: The Lair
  • Tomb Raider I + II + III BUNDLE
  • Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
  • Tomb Raider IV + V Bundle
  • Wasteland™ 2
  • Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

As Cities: Skylines is not included in the list of refundable third-party titles then I'm sorry to say but it is not possible to refund it. If it was a case that the game could be refunded then the live support agents would have processed a refund for you, but as the game is not a refundable third-party title then it simply is not possible to refund it. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (527 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @letitbleed88.

When it comes to third party titles it can be the case that we are unable to offer a refund. At the minute the only third party games that we can offer a refund on under the Great Games Guarantee are the following: https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/

• Blackguards
  • Bound by Flame
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Goodbye Deponia
  • METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE
  • Tales from the Dragon Mountain 2: The Lair
  • Tomb Raider I + II + III BUNDLE
  • Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
  • Tomb Raider IV + V Bundle
  • Wasteland™ 2
  • Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

As Cities: Skylines is not included in the list of refundable third-party titles then I'm sorry to say but it is not possible to refund it. If it was a case that the game could be refunded then the live support agents would have processed a refund for you, but as the game is not a refundable third-party title then it simply is not possible to refund it. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (528 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko You answered none of what they asked. It looks to be a fault on ea end and not the consumers.
Message 3 of 3 (402 Views)