EA Account issues

by skyguy222222222

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Account issues

★★★ Newbie

I have issues with an old EA account that I have access to (cannot access the email, have no idea what the email used was, no information to recover it). If I changed my current gamer Tag that was used when setting up the first account and start a new account with that changed gamertag would that allow me access to all of the EA account features and games?

Message 1 of 2 (175 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Account issues

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @skyguy222222222 

Unfortunately such operation will not transfer your games to a different account Embarrassed

I assume you've tried to update the email address on the account yourself, but couldn't do it? Could you please reach out to our live support at EA Help, if you haven't already, and ask for their assistance? They might be able to help with the old email address issue.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (118 Views)

All Replies

Re: EA Account issues

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @skyguy222222222 

Unfortunately such operation will not transfer your games to a different account Embarrassed

I assume you've tried to update the email address on the account yourself, but couldn't do it? Could you please reach out to our live support at EA Help, if you haven't already, and ask for their assistance? They might be able to help with the old email address issue.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (119 Views)