EA Access question cross platform

by Anakalaron

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Access question cross platform

★★★ Novice

I currently have EA Access and play on an xbox one.  With the new consoles coming out I'm considering a switch to the PS5.  Will my EA Access account transfer to the PS5 ?  Or will I have to cancel the xbox account and purchase another account for the new console?

Thanks 

Ron 

Message 1 of 4 (4,742 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Access question cross platform

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Anakalaron 

Please see the Accepted Solution by @EA_Aljo on the post can you only be linked to one game console. I hope it helps.

“Your EA Access subscription on Xbox does not carry over to your PS4 account. It will require a separate EA Access subscription.”

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (4,708 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Anakalaron 

Please see the Accepted Solution by @EA_Aljo on the post can you only be linked to one game console. I hope it helps.

“Your EA Access subscription on Xbox does not carry over to your PS4 account. It will require a separate EA Access subscription.”

Message 2 of 4 (4,709 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Anakalaron as @Uncensorious said, it is currently not possible for your EA Access to be used across platforms. 

With so little information known about the next-gen of consoles it's impossible to know what the future holds.

I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 4 (4,597 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got EA access a few months ago on PS4 and paid a years subscription but it won’t transfer to my PS5! Why is this?

Message 4 of 4 (3,281 Views)