Duplicate twitch drop TOTY De Jong reward

by KingNikesh

Original Post

Duplicate twitch drop TOTY De Jong reward

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello Community,

I have recently been fortunate to be rewarded the TOTY De Jong reward after dedicating my time towards watching the EAs FIFA live events on Twitch, hoverer my fortunes have been cut short as i'm now in a position where i have a duplicate De Jong in my active squad and the awarded version in my duplicate list (trade pile).

This has unfortunately meant that i cannot open any packs gained from rewards, SBCs and most importantly the recent Moments Icons promotion in the store. This has really effected my gaming experience as it has discouraged me from completing the most recent SBC marquee match ups which i regularly do and excluded me from the opportunity to gain a Moments icons through opening packs.

I immediately spoke to the EA representatives from EA chat but the resources available to them meant that nothing could be done to resolve this issue, i.e. duplicate player could not be replaced with its coin value or a suitable alternative player could not be gifted.

So calling all game developers and game changers! Can something be done to resolve this issue, i have now hit a massive hurdle and would love to get back to grinding for rewards and opening packs. 

Message 1 of 2 (233 Views)

Re: Duplicate twitch drop TOTY De Jong reward

★★★★ Guide

This is a player helping player community, if the support couldn't help you then .. 

Anyway I think you would have a better chance in posting this FIFA 20 section

https://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-20/ct-p/fifa-20-en

FIFA 20 - Technical Issues sub-forums maybe

Message 2 of 2 (227 Views)