Dragon age Inquisition: change my EA account please!

by Prinx213

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Dragon age Inquisition: change my EA account please!

★ Novice

I am desperate for literally any help i can get. I tried live chat but even there she unfortunately couldnt help with what tools she has. My gamer tag is Prinx213 on XBOX One and I have multiple EA accounts that have just accumulated over the years. I have no idea which one I am logged into on my Dragon Age Inquisition and really just want to fix my world state so so so bad and there’s no way for me to figure out what account is connected to Inquisition. I have tried all of the emails I have access to, fixed the world states to the one I have canonly, but every single time It does not fix the world state on my console so it must be the wrong one. I chose a lot of unpopular decisions, especially romancing Anders, supporting him and not killing him and the default world state just completely alienates me from immersion and with the recent dragon age 4 teaser at the game awards I just want to play through so I have a set up for the state of my world. Please help me find a way to unlink my unknown ea account from dragon age inquisition so I can log in to the right one

Message 1 of 3 (1,410 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon age Inquisition: change my EA account please!

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Prinx213

I'm sorry to hear about the situation you've found yourself in. Unfortunately, we won't be able to help with such case on our forum Frown

I would recommend contacting our live support via EA Help and asking them for assistance. Once you verify your account, it should be easy for them to track down your information.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,350 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Prinx213

I'm sorry to hear about the situation you've found yourself in. Unfortunately, we won't be able to help with such case on our forum Frown

I would recommend contacting our live support via EA Help and asking them for assistance. Once you verify your account, it should be easy for them to track down your information.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (1,351 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you. I contacted the help and account recovery yesterday and they will do all they can. 

Message 3 of 3 (1,342 Views)